Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My family...


I'd write a book about my family!!

My father name's Diego, he's 39 years old. His birthday is on the 9 of September. He is an extremely hard working person. He gives my sister and I everything we need and we want...but we are not spoilt!!

My mother name's Alicia, she's 39 years old. Her birthday is on the 28 of November. She's very hard working too! She is the person tha is always there for me, and she knows exactly what to do when I feel sad or angry....when I'm not feeling too good. My mother is very intelligent, she helps me when I don't understand something at highschool.

My sister name's Micaela, she's 9 years old. Her birthday is on the 14 of October. She is an exellent person...but she knows how to make me angry!! She's very intelligent at school, and she loves studying English too.
My parents are strict with me and my sister. We have normal rules in the house (for example,
we have to get up early, I can't go out on Sundays because that day is for doing homework, etc)
I think they are a great example for my and my sister! They always want the best for us.

No comments: